- Name: Mostly Tane~ Unless you are one of my friends that call me: Squirrel, Sona, Tanie and I don’t even know what more..~
- Height: 5’5 ( 170 cm )
- Eye Color: Brown~
- Birthday: 13th of February
- Favorite color: RAINBOW! (but priviliges to the colour Red and Blue~)
- Best school subject(s): Art, but I don’t even have that subject, but if I have to trust my marks: Management and Organisation (= economics.)
… what a joke.
- Mac or PC: PC! *used to have a Mac, which drove her insane.*
- Current shirt color: My fluffy sweater, which is blue!
- Gamer?: Maybe… ~ *yesyesyes~!*
So I have to find 10-20 pictures of what financial succes (like a dreamhouse, travels I want to make, etc…)
And I got to 5 and now I’m stuck. Help?
SEND ME PRETTY PICTURES.
So I’m reading "the fault in our stars" by John Green, and honestly I do not want to read further. Not because it’s bad or anything, not at all.
I just don’t want to read the next sentences until someone dies, I mean it is pretty obvious someone will die. ; ; BUT I DO NOT WANT TO READ IT. DDD:
okay.. I probably should just get through this and finish this beautiful book.
brb, it’s time for some ugly sobbing I guess.
I’m sorry for being inactive lately, but school is ruining it, so blame my school.. ; ;
this year I want to send out airmail again for Christmas, because for me airmail is something magical and I want to share the magic!
If you new to my deviantART here’s what I mean:
Last year I sent out 8 little packages all over the world with a little Christmas present with a little message, just for the thought of christmas. Nothing fancy.
I do this, because I think it’s a shame people now a days barely receive airmail. While it’s an amazing feeling, someone actually put the effort to write you one. Of course an e-mail